The only thing standing between you and your college degree or certification is Blackboard DCCCD. This course management system allows you to register, check grades, and track syllabi, but it can be tricky to navigate if you don’t know what you’re doing. Thankfully, the following instructions will help guide you through the process of logging in and registering for Blackboard DCCCD in 2023 and beyond.
Step 1: Logging into MyClass
To log into myClass, go to dcccd.edu and click on the myClass login button. Enter your student ID number and password. Once you are logged in, click on the Blackboard tile. If you have never used Blackboard before, you will need to register for an account. Click on the Create New Account link and enter your information. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish creating your account.
Step 2: Create an Account on the Online Course Website
Before you can register for a course on the website, you will need to create an account. To do this, simply click on the Create an Account link on the website’s homepage. On the next page, you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name and email address. Once you have filled out all of the required fields, click on the Submit button to complete the process. You should now see the message Account Created at the top of the screen. Congratulations! You are now ready to register for courses online!
If you happen to forget your password, don’t worry!
Step 3: The First Week
This is the first week of your new business. You’ve written your business plan, done your research, and assembled your team. Now it’s time to take the plunge and get started. Here’s a quick guide to help you get through the first week.
- Log into blackboard-dcccd with your dcccd email address and password.
- If this is the first time you are logging in, select Add at the top right corner to add courses for the semester that has already begun.
- Find courses under which course sections you would like to enroll. The total amount of tuition owed will be displayed at the bottom right corner of each course section list (ex: English I).
- Fill out all required information and submit by clicking on Submit.
- Print a copy of your class schedule and tuition invoice if desired by clicking on Print.
- Check next Monday when classes start!
Step 4: Setting up Your Final Assignments
This is the final step of setting up your online course with Blackboard DCCCD. You will need to complete your assignments and take your final exam by the end of the semester. To do this, you will first need to log in to Blackboard DCCCD. Then, click on the Course Catalog link. Next, find your course and click on the Register button. Finally, follow the instructions on the screen to complete your registration.
Step 5: Finals Week
It’s finals week, which means it’s time to log in and register for your courses on Blackboard DCCCD! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started
- Log into your UT Dallas email account using the following credentials: Username: [email protected], Password: YourUTDpassword. Note that the username is all lowercase letters.
- Click Blackboard under the Academics tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Course Registration. (If this is not an option, click Enroll.) If this is not an option either, type course registration into the search bar at the top of the page. You may need to scroll down before you see it appear as an option below Registration Calendar.
Step 6 – Discussion Board Etiquette
When posting on a discussion board, it is important to be respectful of others and to use proper etiquette. Here are some tips to remember when using the Discussion Board:
- Use appropriate language.
- Stay focused on the topic of the discussion board thread (don’t post off topic).
- Keep your posts brief and to the point.
- Post no more than 3 times per day (make sure you’re not making new threads every time you post).
- Avoid using emoticons or caps lock as they can come across as rude or over emotional.
If you’re a student at a Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) school, you’ll use Blackboard to access your course materials, submit assignments, and take quizzes and exams, and more.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to logging in and registering for Blackboard DCCCD in 2023.
1. Open the browser on your computer or mobile device and type blackboard.dcccd.edu into the address bar.
2. Type your DCCCD username in the Login field
3. Type your password in the Password field
4. Click Log In