On November 12, 2019, Disney will launch its new streaming service, Disney Plus, which means that it’s time to ask yourself one important question: should you subscribe? Sure, there are dozens of other on-demand services out there and they each offer their own compelling content. But the answer to the question above isn’t quite as simple as that. Disney Plus has some unique features (and incredible content) that might be worth your hard-earned cash. In this post, we’ll take you through five reasons why you should be excited about Disney Plus and why you should consider subscribing.
It’s got all your favorite movies
#1. All Your Favorite Movies in One Place
Forget trying to keep track of all your different streaming apps. With Disney Plus, you can finally watch all your favorite movies in one place. And that includes all the classics, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to The Lion King. If your little ones are watching the latest Pixar or Marvel movie for the umpteenth time, you’ll find them on Disney Plus too.
#2: Exclusive Originals That You Can’t Find Anywhere Else
Disney has been working hard to produce a range of original content exclusively for its new streaming service. So far we know about three titles: live-action Star Wars series called The Mandalorian; a reboot of High School Musical; and a new Marvel series called The Falcon and The Winter Soldier starring Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson aka Falcon with Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes aka Winter Soldier.
It’s going to be very family friendly
If you’re looking for a streaming service that’s going to be suitable for the whole family, you’re going to want to check out Disney Plus. Here are five reasons why you should be excited about Disney Plus:
- it will include original content like Star Wars and Marvel TV shows;
- it will include new episodes of your favorite shows like The Simpsons and National Geographic;
- Disney Channel stars are sure to make appearances in some of their live action projects;
- Disney movies will be available in HD and 4K HDR quality;
- there will be no ads. And it’s only $6.99/month when billed annually ($69.99/year)
Some of your faves will have extra content
- For the first time ever, you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite Disney movies and shows in one place.
- With exclusive content like never-before-seen clips and behind-the-scenes footage, you’ll get a whole new perspective on your favorite films.
- You’ll also be able to explore the vast library of National Geographic documentaries and educational shows.
- If you’re a Marvel fan, you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite superhero movies and TV shows in one place.
- And if you’re a Star Wars fan, you’ll finally be able to watch all of the movies and TV shows in chronological order.
It’s only going to get better
- With so many great titles already available, and more on the way, there’s something for everyone on Disney Plus.
- The low monthly price makes it a great value for your money.
- You can watch shows and movies offline, so you’re never without entertainment.
- The quality of the streaming is excellent, so you can enjoy your favorite content in HD.
- There are multiple ways to watch Disney Plus, so you can use it on your TV, phone, or computer.
- The service is constantly expanding, so you’ll always have new content to enjoy.
- If you’re a fan of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, or Nat Geo, then there’s no reason not to sign up for Disney Plus!
It’ll launch with Captain Marvel and Toy Story 4
- You can finally watch all the Marvel movies in one place.
- You can relive your childhood with all your favorite Disney movies.
- Pixar movies are also included in the lineup.
- National Geographic content will be available to stream as well.
- There is something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
What’s Disney Plus cost?
Disney Plus is set to launch on November 12th and will cost $6.99/month or $69.99/year. For such a low price, you get access to a ton of great content from some of the most popular brands in the world. Here are 5 reasons why you should be excited for Disney Plus 1) It has all your favorite movies: The service has classics like Snow White and Fantasia, as well as new releases like Moana and Coco.
If you’re a fan of any of the aforementioned properties, then there’s no reason not to be excited for Disney Plus. It’s an affordable streaming service that will offer an impressive amount of content at launch, with more to come in the future. In addition, Disney Plus will be the exclusive home for many popular movies and TV shows, so you’ll need to subscribe if you want to stay up-to-date. Overall, Disney Plus is shaping up to be a great value for your money and a must-have for any diehard Disney fan.